OLTL: Discussion for the week January 18

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA, last week was very good and I too am looking forward to February sweeps. I just don't understand how this show is not doing better in the ratings. While other shows are posting gains week after week this one continues to drop.

• Members

Oh Kimmie, you and the Buchanan daughters, this should be fun. And she is already running Clint's show.

Did you see that shot of Jessica's hair from the back? It's so... BLONDE, and MUCH.

DeeeDee, love the McKeeeKee. ;) On a OLTL-related note, Gottlieb and Malone cast her and John Beck in their late night soap that never happened, 13 Bourbon St.

• Members

I love it when they remember that Dorian is a three-dimensional character and that Robin Strasser is capable of playing much more than a pretentious old shrew. Her being cornered because of a genuine desire to protect and to do the right thing, wow, it's bringing out real, emotional STUFF for her. Not just flitting around La Boulaie obsessing over Frenchified Thanksgiving dinners and imaginary one-sided battles with Viki.

Bo, Nora, Viki, Charlie, Dorian, I want them every day. :blush:

Archived