Y&R: Episode discussion, week of January 11, 2010

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Hope (Deacon's YOUNGER daughter) is now a teen/young adult on B&B (as of today)...then when Amber finds Little D., will he be the same age as Daniel?

Or is this like the Knots/Dallas break....the two shows will never again blend continuities?

• Members

I don't think it really matters to the B&B canvas how old Little Deacon is. He hasn't been mentioned in years, he only had major ties to Rick, who has had a complete personality change anyway and does not seem to have a past. I don't think this breaks up B&B and Y&R for good, not that they have any ties now anyway.

I just don't get why they need to bring in a child so young. They have already said he's only about 7 or 8 so apparently they are going to lie about his age. There's already one big baby in that relationship, if not two. I would rather see Daniel have to struggle with a young teen who is hell on wheels, like he was when he first started in GC.

• Members

So I'm not the only who's hating Daniel at this point? Because I really want Graz to leave and make movies. I'm done with that character.

Loved how today Y&R explicitly reviewed one of our crazy theories (i.e., that Phyllis is really Sheila)!

• Members

I made it non-specific because I think they variate (is that a word?) on acting like babies. Daniel can be selfish and bratty but then I don't know how I would react to Amber's endless squealing and need to do the wrong thing.

Archived