2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Members

I'm not sure if I should name him/her or not, but I just read a mini-rant from a former ABC writer on Facebook where he/she essentially confirms that Frons gives the shows directives on which males to write for based on who his wife is hot for.

Not really earth-shattering news; I think most people already suspected/knew this. But I still thought it was interesting to see a writer confirm it.

Didn't Frons hire some guy from American Idol for a part on OLTL because his wife told him to?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, this is just intriguing. :)

First, how did this leak? Frons complained to some 'close' advisor, someone... about it 'in confidence'? But then it reached the writers and the whole planet knows about it?

Second, what kind of a marriage is that when a wife goes to the husband and tells him: Hey, honey, I find [ X Y] haawt, I want you to order the writers to write for him. ph34r.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Short videos of the B&B writing team and producing team after their win. I don't know if this is viewable to viewers outside of the US, since CBS posted it.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived