2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Members

Why would Noel Maxam leave to be in a position below the one he's in now?! Granted, Supervising Producer on DAYS is different from being Supervising Producer on B&B in that the position is higher on the chain of command at B&B. B&B's Supervising Producers are basically Co-EPs without the title.

If Christy is replaced, I doubt it will be with Marnie. I think it'd be hilarious if that happened though. :lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was in her 20s when the show started, I guess. She's the same age group like Cynthia J. Popp who both are around close to/around 50 now... No need to replace Christy 'cause Brad/Rhonda are always very involved in casting decisions as soon as it comes to contract cast and stunts...

• Members

Janet Iacobuzio wrote today on her Facebook wall:

"Going to spend the rest of the day with my first boss. Do I punish her now or later for getting me into this damn business in the first place? KIDDING! KINDA!"

So, who was her first soap boss? I know she was a producer at P&G show, Another World and may have been one of Swajeski's 1988 strike writers on the show (we all know that Swajeski led the strike team for five months which included Zazlow/Hufford, Nerissa Radell, Mimi Leahy)....

Is Janet meeting with Donna? Could she be coming back to AMC?

• Members

<span style="font-size:105%;">Too bad.

How many writers actually work in daytime at this precise moment in time?

It would be fabulous to have a breakdown, something like: Y&Rx breakdown writers, y dialogue writers and so on. :)</span>

• Members

Since this thread is dead, I use the chance to reach for enlightenment: :P

There a lot of behind-the-scenes staffers called Sedwick - are they in any way related?

There was John Sedwick, the director of Santa Barbara et al, Jo Anne Sedwick an associate director at GL and Catherine Sedwick as associate director on B&B where John Sedwick also directed. And I think there were even more Sedwicks in the P&G belt of production teams. Is this one big showbiz family or is it pure coincidence?

Archived