OLTL's Natalie Confesses to Stabbing Mitch

B&B's Bill and Katie Split

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW!

OLTL: Gigi Confesses to Rex

AMC: Tad and Liza Heat Up

Y&R: Chance Faces his Stabber

DAYS: Who Does Melanie Love?

EDITORS' CHOICE: End of the Road, OLTL

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Steve Burton (Jason, GH)

FEATURE INTERVIEWS: Roscoe Born (Mitch, OLTL); Gabriela Rodriguez (Gabi, DAYS)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

I'm surprised Days got the cover this week. I knew this story was coming up and it was a possibility but I thought they might go with AMC to honor its 40th Anniversary.

As sad as the Days death is I feel its the right time for this story. I just hope Days does it justice. I haven't heard anything about any returns for this storyline. There should be some Hortons coming back to Salem for this to really do it right.

• Members

yay for Days and Suzanne! I think last time she was on the cover was during the SSK/Island storyline.

I am glad they are killing Mickey, its been past time for awhile now IMHO. I am more excited to see Suzanne play her storyline after his death and hope she gets good stuff. I am worried there are no funeral returns, because his funeral would be mid/late jan and we have not heard about any returns yet and Days tapes like 6 weeks ahead. but maybe its all secret like Anna's return.

• Members

He's doing wonderful work on FNL. His character is very much like Reggie but you can see how MBJ has grown as an actor and gives him more layers. He seems to be struggling with the accent a little, though. His scenes with Kyle Chandler make me very homesick for Reggie and Jack and Lily and the whole Kane/Montgomery blended family from the South side of Hell. I know a lot of people hated that period but it was one of the few times I could stand Kendall and Greenlee because occasionally they remembered they had siblings who weren't narcissists with borderline personality order.

Anyway back to your regularly scheduled thread. Yay Days!

Archived