SOD: All Soaps... [01/12/10]

• Members

They both want him re-signed(YOU GO SUSAN AND AGNES! :D ) and so do the majority of us and they both want a Jerica storyline :wub: which makes it all the sweeter if all happens the way it appears it may. We should be hearing more after New Years and once they are all settled in L.A. ;)

That was the best part of the MMT period. That family was the best thing to happen to AMC in years and it should have remained the core family of the show, IMO. I miss Reggie/MBJ. He had chemistry with everyone in that group.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

I think Suzanne is going to do some awesome work in this storyline. I thought the same thing about the returns and hope they are keeping them a secret just like Anna's return. At a minimum they should bring back Melissa, Sarah and Mike. Marie and Jennifer should be there too.

• Members

I could see Melissa, Jennifer, and Marie returning. Missy Reeves and Lisa Trusel could carpool together! Maree Cheatham is hopefully still up and at 'em to come back. Sarah seems to be permanently gone from Salem view (though her age could be made to be *anything* if they ever decided to bring the role back), and for some reason I just don't see Mike returning either.

I'd like for Jamie Lyn Bauer to return as Laura, too. Are all the former Bill Hortons deceased now?

• Members

you know maybe none of them will be back, maybe Mickey didnt want a funeral? and it will be Maggie by herself...maybe doug and julie and maybe one of her kids returning to help her thru it? or maybe they will ALL be in the kitchen...like alice and mickey were at christmas.?

• Members

I agree, if they cant do the returns then say that Maggie asked nobody to come because she cant deal with it all.

We all know this leads to her drinking anyways.

And i am assuming something will come from her drinking. I would be one of Sami's kids gets hurt, because ya know... sami is in everything! lol. if not maybe melanie to push carly to tell the truth.

Guest dc cubs

Suds Report

Branco is reporting that Lisa Trusel (Melissa) will be back on Days on January 14th and 19th for Mickey's funeral.

I still hope we see some other characters such as Marie, Mike and Jennifer return as well. I'm glad we are getting Melissa back as Mickey's adopted daughter. She's an important character to show for the grieving process and funeral. I don't think we will have Sarah return as there is no one actress known for the role. Plus its been such a long time since Sarah has been on the canvas.

Guest dc cubs

Yes, Melissa is Nathan's mom. I'm looking forward to them sharing some scenes together.

They could do it. However, personally I wouldn't make a connection to a new Sarah grieving for Mickey though since I can't identify with the actress.

Archived