AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It has nothing to do with that. I hate both of them. I wouldn't have blinked if the move got rid of both of them. But It has to do with flow. In the beginning, everyone's walking and twirling (especially Jesse :unsure: ) and giving their shots some kind of movement. Then when they get to the end, they cram the rest in there and all Randi does is move that annoying flap of hair just so she can have some movement in her shot. But actually, I was just using Randi and her flap as an example.

• Members

LMAO!! There's no other way to describe it! That bending over at the waist and touching her thighs while looking over her shoulder and shimmying? That's one of "Erica's" trademarks... sticking her boney butt out and shaking it. It's what she was doing the day of the fashion show on the Cutting Edge when she fell off the scaffold and subsequently got addicted to pain killers! She was on top, shaking her ass to Dimitri's grinning delight and BOOM! The pyrotechnics went off and she fell to the floor. She should know... no good can come from shaking her ass on camera.

Archived