AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how David just rolllled the baby over to the side and busted out that big ass swab...

Totally, I was trying to be charitable, but I'm not convinced that she's worth "fixing". Yawn-inducing. And she's making the move?

• Members

I've been saying this forever! Bringing Julie Chandler to the canvas is a no-brainer.

I don't know if anyone agrees, but if they decide to bring Petey back full-time, I wouldn't mind a Palmer recast. I could accept that. Palmer is to AMC what Edward Quartermaine is to GH. The Palmer / Adam rivalry needs to be revisited. But David Canary is going to have to stick around though otherwise there would be no need.

• Members

YUCK! Natalia's a police officer -- not a babysitter. Natalia with JR? Now that's a waste.

I doubt it's been officially announced Walt Willey is gone. That horrible ass MacBeth, on the other hand... ABC screamed it from the rooftops.

They murder, torture, steal, smuggle and switch babies... only to stuff 'em upstairs in that Hypocrisy House never to be seen again.

I keep forgetting she's gone. She was a horrible addition to this show. Her ego, her acting as well as her character. I, for one, really don't need an "exit" scene for her. Shit, I would love it if we never get a throwaway line about her and she just does a Brooke and simply disappear -- never to be mentioned for years.

• Members

BE possesses the same qualities that I find annoying about KZ... holier than thou about their OTT acting style that they just SWEAR is the isht, bullying and demanding for "the sake of the show" and "the integrity of the craft" which is code for getting the best storylines and hogging the front burner.

OT: DeeeDee, is that Paula Kelly? Wouldn't she be a great soap bitch?

Archived