AMC: Wednesday

• Members

Well first impression of new Colby is GOOD to me. She has some spark and fiery attitude against Annie. I bet they want to turn Colby into a bitchy young 20-something - take after her slutty mother..ha.

I was afraid they wouldn't even acknowledge Thanksgiving this year with the current storylines, but it looks like at least the Hubbards/Brot will be celebrating...whew.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually no... BUT the old Colby was gone, along with Taylor!!! I wonder if we'll just never see Taylor again? What a horrible exit.

Also - they rearranged a few of the shots. Amanda/Jake/David are now at the end together, with David being the fly away shot... which is strange bc it's usually always a young woman (Bianca/Lily/Colby/etc).

Oh and they put Scott with JR/Marissa... and I feel like Joe is randomly stuck between the Hubbards, which is different.

• Members

I think this was a pretty nice episode. The Hubbard TG felt more like classic AMC than most other holidays of recent memory.

I enjoy Natalia and Brot, they play well off of one another, good chemisty. They're also a pretty comical pair with their perfect blend of naturalistic and OTT acting, I found myself looking forward to their scenes today, and they are really growing together as actors.

Did you all see Natalia look dead into the camera? :lol:

Oh J.R., that hat. It looks like a condom before you roll it all the way down. He would have looked good in a skully that covered his ears and the back of his head.

I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon, that Marissa is just the wettest of blankets. She brings the whole energy down in the room, they need to give her a backbone, some spice or something.

Archived