OLTL: Discussion for the week November 23

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL is so much better than AMC right now. I just feel compelled to express that... yet again.

Schuy and Rex really need to turn it down a notch, this Matthew Perry/Jim Carey School of Acting-style is annoying and it's getting old. Plus, it weakens the material. Not everything has to be delivered with a smirk or ironic '90s sitcom style humor.

As contrived as the shower/voiceover scenes were, they were still pretty creepy/sexy and not as lame and gratuitous as I thought they were going to be.

Okay, so who is Mitch's little messenger??

• Administrator

Those scenes were hot! Mark Lawson is one lucky bastard - Bree Williamson naked in the shower. :wub:

I hope it's a false tag because if he does tell her, this story is moving way too fast! I really dislike this story because of what they're doing to Ross. Michael Lowry was pretty awesome in those scenes on Friday where Tea tells Ross that Dani isn't his bio-kid.

• Members

I really liked these 2 today. Bree can over act sometimes but I thought she was reserved with her expressions of emotions. I know a lot of people have commented on RB creepy voice, but something about watching a very tender scene between Brody and Jess with his voice over just made me feel dirty. On a side note, I do love how wonderfully nutty the writers are making Mitch this time around. When he wrote in his letter if Viki was hosting Christmas this year I laughed out loud.

I so think it's Alison Perkins and as for JPL someone put that poor child out of his misery already. Here he had a great scene, well written and performed by his co-stars and he does THAT. Seriously but WTF. Also, kudos to IK for hitting it out of the park today. Watching Roxy fall to the floor crying in the hallway brought me to tears.

I loved that he clued in right away. This is Todd Manning, isn't he supposed to be more manipulating and smart. It's about time he was written as a bad ass again as opposed to the dummy who would buy that cheap ass story of Blair's about Tea and Ross. I just hope he figures out Blair knew all along and kept it from him so he can tune her ass too.

• Members

I doubt he could do anything worse to her that the crap writing hasn't already done.

Rex sucks so much. How ridiculous that this has become, "I know I have to meet my father. He can't be that bad, just because he's done all these horrible things to people!!" He's an idiot child passed off as a leading man.

• Members

ITA, I'm so glad that he was like, "Okay, so this is my kid..." right from the jump instead of being Oblivia Newton-John for the next three months. How refreshing to see a character with SOME kind of sense, who put two and two together without weeks of drawn out speculation. {Of course I may be speaking too soon.) Frankly, the old soap opera, "Let 'em wait" doesn't seem to apply here, I like that they're going to get right down to it. A lot more exciting and emotionally train wreckish that way.

Archived