OLTL: Discussion for the week November 23

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My default guess is always Alison Perkins and it's usually right. And that would be fine. Mitch is the perfect cult leader and Alison the perfect follower.

From where I'm standing, Bree is the lucky one. ;) Either way, I like this pairing and have since they first met in the looney bin. It just works. I haven't really liked BW in any of her pairings but this works beautifully.

I can't attribute growth to Todd Manning, he's just not capable of it. He didn't get violent because TSJ doesn't throw himself into this character like RH did and because it didn't involve Blair or Marty. Those are his hot buttons. Not Tea. Tea has never been much more than a convenient, desperately willing victim. Apparently Todd wasn't an aberration for her either. She goes from one violent nut to the next and back again.

Definitely. Of course, Roxy actually likes Kyle. Rex is the pud she's stuck with. Ugh. Can't he just go to visit Mitch in California and get hopelessly, permanently lost along the way? I couldn't help but laugh when Stacy & Kim were scamming Schuyler and Kim couldn't help but point out what a complete and utter loser Rex is. :lol:

It's a good thing that Viki and NuClint have such a good rapport or I'd be spitting nails that it looks like she and Charlie are about to implode.

• Administrator

Today's episode was so fantastic! Out of the soaps I saw today, OLTL definitely had the best Thanksgiving episode.

Loved Viki reading the poem. Both montages were fantastic. Loved Jessica telling Clint that show loves him and that he's her real dad; Destiny tying Matthew's BASKETBALL shows ;); Rex bringing Roxy back; Starr/Cole/Hope; Natalie/Rex; Bree happy to see Brody; Mama Evans wiping away Shaun's tear.

I like the tension too. Loved the scene with Greg and his dad. I'm really enjoying the Evans family.

He sure does. He proved it in his first 5 months.

Me too. I was actually saying to the TV: "No, Charlie, don't drink it! Don't do it." :lol: Charlie is such a rootable guy.

• Members

Now if only we never hear about the dreadful fake Xmas movie Christina Comes Home or whatever EVER again.

I always find it funny how on soaps they rarely clear those big bottles of booze they always have (the decanter sets that most people's homes stopped having sometime in the 50s except on soaps :P ) when they have an alcoholic living there. I mean I've lived with an alcoholic roomate and while I didn't stop buying any booze or keeping it in the house at all, I think it's ridiculosu to have it open in decantewrs in all the major rooms in the house--no matter how strong you are at resisting. Though I did laugh that Charlie put the wine back int eh wine decanter--though it was from someone's glass lol remind me to never have a drink when offered if I visit Lord Manor--it'd be half backwash :S

• Members

EWW my god, I know! And Gigi and Rex were there for a brief while, weren't they? GROSS. What if that was Gigi's slimy lil glass that he poured back in there? I am LEGENDARY among my friends for being deathly afraid of things like backwash and drinking from used cups or eating off of used plates with used utensils. If I was there at that moment and had my mind set on getting some of that wine and then saw Charlie pour that glass back in there...hot dead son or no hot dead son, I would have had to cut him with a big knife. I kicked my brother's ass when we were kids because he drank from the SunnyD jug instead of getting a glass.

• Members

Agreed OLTL was great this week. Moves to fast at times though but I watch every scene. I am so glad I've added this soap to my viewings.

What is the deal with Rex? Was he supposed to be gay or something? I swear he should be part of the Kish storyline.

Is Roxxy a drunk in real life?

Good job OLTL!!!!!

Archived