PSNS: First Look: Passions Goes Bollywood

dawn9476

• Members
FIRST LOOK: PASSIONS GOES BOLLYWOOD

In today's installment of Passions, the perpetually shirtless Ethan (Eric Martsolf) awakens from his coma just in time for Christmas. Although Theresa's (Lindsay Hartley) prayers are answered, the lovelorn vixen won't stay happy for long. As this story line unfolds, Ethan and Gwen (Liza Huber) will make plans to relocate to India for a fresh, Theresa-free start in life!

TVGuide.com recently dropped by the Passions set to watch Hartley, Huber and Martsolf don gorgeous Indian costumes and perform a sexy (yet hilarious) choreographed dance number right out of a Bollywood movie. The talented trio demonstrated the "push and pull" of their soapy love triangle quite literally! You'll see it all for yourself in Gwen's daydream sequence that airs on Jan. 27. Take it from me, this is Passions' best production number since Edna, Beth and Charlie danced that Chicago-inspired cell block tango. Brava!

http://tvguide.com/soaps/soapsnews/

• Members

Dear God the triangle still isn't over. Can't we just drop it for while and revisit it 6 years down the road? I really thought he would wake up and then confront his feelings for Theresa. I also thought that Alistair might be reveal the truth about Gwen and Rebecca on New Year's. Oh well this sounds fun and I always like Passions musical numbers but I guess this is one story on Passions that will not end next week during the big party.

:lol: to it though=it sounds like typical Passions.

• Members
Yeah, he is. His contract ended this month. He is going to air thru February though.

So he's staying over his contract then? Cause I remember his debut on the show was the very very very end of 2002. Like one of its last couple episodes.

Archived