PSNS: First Look: Passions Goes Bollywood

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry but, why the kcuf does everyone know about this "Bollywood" thing that I have NEVER heard of?!!!

Also, ETHAN, you're a DICK. Granted, I was deeply moved by the Ethan and Gwen love on today's episode, but still...how are you going to HATE Theresa (which is the only explanation for this sort of childish thing like a move), when SHE was the one who SAVED YOUR [!@#$%^&*] LIFE!!

I hate you Ethan. Die.

Okay, not really. Live...but give my girl Theresa a shout out!!

• Members

all of which pail in comparison to Sheridan's friendship to Princess Diana, the Diana impersonator, and the recreation of her car crash featuring Sheridan in the tunnel in which she died.

and ya know ... while we're talking about theresa ... total shallow post here:

What is up with Lindsay Hartley's huge bangs and big long hair that looks like crap? And what is up with the people doing her makeup who are making her look like a drag queen? And boy is she getting way too thin.

• Members

Good Gawd, I know! I hate that look too. It make her look like one annoying shrew and bugs the heck outta me even more than Heidi's bangs (which are alright but still not my cup o' tea). The wardrobe department needs to be fired cause that is one butt ugly look for her. And her thin, petite figure means she is far from suited for such a dreary style. Time to clip those bangs, style that hair and give her clothes instead of wannabe pyjamas to wear daily for a change.

Grr <_<. One day. Just one day...

• Members

That's what Liza asked her. She equated her hair with one big mop on her head and she said that it was lifeless. The bangs make her hair look like a mop on her head, but I think her hair is absolutely gorgeous. She just needs to get rid of those highlights and grow the bangs out.

Archived