Y&R Kevin/Ryder/Gina spumor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But he was at one point, and many do not get over crimes like that, especially when the perpetrators got off the hook and no justice whatsoever was served. Gina's reaction to Kevin and the Fisher's is totally believable and realistic. And it's not like Kevin's stayed on the straight and narrow since then.

• Members

And that never should have happened, it zapped all the interesting tension away from Kevin and Colleen's relationship.

If someone burnt my business to the ground and got off with it, I wouldn't be extending any olive branches. Gina has no reason to be civil towards Kevin, especially since he's never paid for the crimes everyone knows he committed. For some he'll be easy to forgive, but not to many. I find her reaction very realistic.

• Members

Alvin's right... it's perfectly plausible that Gina would still hate him. He burned her restaurant down! And hey... she's like me, she's a bitch that holds a grudge. But PLEASE don't let this rumor be true! Gina's always been such a great character. And a great singer, look at this woman!!!:

• Members

If this does happen then it is such a HUGE slap in the face to Bill Bell, who thought very highly of Patty Weaver. Patty was an extremely popular actress on DAYS when he was headwriter. She was one of the people who helped push stories about young adults further into the daytime spotlight, and her character was a major part of the show for years. By the time she was done with DAYS, Bell gave her a job as Gina. I'm sure he would have known no job lasts forever but he would have never given her an exit like this.

I still don't get how a woman who drapes herself in Bill Bell's legacy does so much to ruin it.

• Members

When I first read this I thought you were being sarcastic. I love Kevin but he breaks the law right and left. It wasn't even a year ago that he was robbing banks and scaring the hell out of innocent people. He continues to commit criminal acts whenever the notion strikes him.

Archived