Y&R Kevin/Ryder/Gina spumor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is not really related to this thread, but I didn't want to start another spoiler thread.

at http://theyoungandtherestless.com, the preview tagline for tomorrow's (thursday's) US show is:

"Paul and Jill kiss"

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

I don't wanna see that.

What? Really? I can't picture that in a MILLION years. She briefly dated his brother Steve in the early 80s but...

I view Doug Davidson as young, hot, vital. I much preferred him with Maggie Sullivan.

• Members

You've misunderstood the spoiler. Paul meets with Jill to discuss the situation regarding Katherine's lost daughter and if Paul's tracked her down. However, in the middle of that conversation, Katherine walks in, and asks why Paul and Jill are together. Jill makes up some lame excuse about secretly dating Paul and kisses him.

Mark, you should know better, this crappy writing regime at Y&R hates Jill and hates romance, which is why both facets have been marginalized, budget cuts my ass...

• Members

Jill was born in 1955, but that could have changed due to P3 being SOARS'd in 86. I could see DD with Walton if she grew her hair back and had the fire she had in the 1990s. I loved Dickson and Brad when he was the Abbott pool boy.

Archived