Y&R Kevin/Ryder/Gina spumor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have this wierd feeling there going to be a egg switch. I just can't see below average CKLily with a child. They not going to let Lame have a baby. They like Lily as thew loser of love & happiness. Once Mac & Cane bond over their child. Maybe they'll let her babysit since CKLily like to forgive easily.

• Members

Okay so another new rumor (probably a bunch of BS) says that Lauralee is returning to the show but not as Christine. Instead, (prepare for a shock of your life - yeah, that was sarcasm) it will be her evil twin (Ryder's mother)!

Hahahahahha Damn, that would not surprise me one bit, but that's just sooooooooo stupid (not that any other part is watchable either).

• Members

Is anyone else nervous that both of the holiday repeat episodes are Michael and Lauren-centric?

I know they have phased Lauren out enough to where a lot of fans will probably be as apathetic about her death as they are about so much else on this show, but I would still hate to see her go. The show is already hollow enough as it is.

• Members

I thought the same thing. I guess they could be repeating these episodes because the one is a holiday show (It's a Wonderful Life) and the other one is a big lush wedding which they don't do anymore. Lauren and Michael's anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks and there were some Sheila overtones at the wedding and they are pushing the idea that whoever is going after Lauren is connected to Sheila so that may be another reason.

It does make me nervous though because MAB and her team have worked hard to ignore Lauren and minimize even Michael in his family so they can prop the likes of Kevin and the rest of the Scoobies. I would not be suprised that they want to turn the Baldwin-Fishers into the Fisher family starring Kevin, Jana, Ryder and maybe Daisy and Amber and somehow make them related to Katherine through her missing daughter.

I think the newer fans might be apathetic about a Lauren death, but fans who have been around awhile will be upset if Lauren is killed off, and there is no reason to kill her off. She is recurring, a fan favorite and talented. They need to stop pushing their mediocre hires in favor of proven fan favorites. Do they actually think fans would prefer to see characters like Daisy and Ryder over Lauren?

• Members

And you know Lauren would not be the last vet killed or written off. Needless to say I would be gone. I have watched a long time, even when Lauren was off the show, but with the show being so uneven bordering on bad, the only thing keeping me around are my favoorites and I would hate to see them use Tracey Bregman and Lauren to prop their sick stories and their newbies at her expense.

Honestly I could care less about Lily, Cane, Mac and most of the younger characters. I like Noah but he is rarely on, Chance is nice but a bore, Billy is always angry and horribly overexposed, and Ryder is a decent actor but the last thing we need is another Kevin. Chloe is played by an engaging actress, but I would not stick around for her. Abby and Daisy can't act. And they keep bringing on more new characters the show does not need.

Archived