ATWT: November Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Van starts yelling again and overacting in today's episode. Oye...when will he stop doing that?? And so his boyfriend is blind and all Luke can think of is kissing Noah and having hot sex with him. Van sure is one horny guy.....I mean Luke...lol....Gawd...can Luke be acting anymore queen than he is now....damn...pour cold water on him now!!

• Members

To be honest I skip most of the stuff with Lily, Damian, Meg, Holden, Luke, Noah. Damian used to be one of my favorite characters his first time around, I think he just has lost some of his sparkle now, although when I watch his scenes with Meg they're entertaining. I will mostly just watch the story if Emma has a scene.

I wish Iva could make some guest appearances. Even with Martha Byrne I was more interested in Lily because of Lucinda and Iva than anything Lily did.

• Members

In my defense, I was reading my SOW. They made a valid point in rating the Mason saga a "miss". Their point: it's ridiculous that the "scandalous" prof did nothing more inappropriate than kiss Noah on the forehead while Carly's talkin' dirty to Craig and Meg is running around blackmailing Damian into sex.

I did happen to notice Noah was a lot more burned up at Lily's than later when he went walking with her. I almost thought the Lily/Noah moment was sweet---she bein' all mothering and stuff.

• Members

There was no yelling or overacting from Van today. I disagree that Van has no layers. That final scene between Luke and Noah got me. Van layered that final scene with Noah perfectly. He was very quiet while his eyes teared up and trying desperately to hold it in. Finally, he slowly went into gently kiss Noah and was happy and relieved that Noah actually kissed him back. The scene where Van tells Noah that he's thankful to be in his life was also very tender.

As for this storyline now, I'm very disappointed the show chose now to send Noah off to rehab indefinitely or possibly even next year. They don't get that much airtime as it is, but to send the character off for no reason when the storyline was starting and getting interesting(at least for many Nuke fans) is just a really stupid move and a blatant sign that the show doesn't care about them or the fans who have wanted them to have a frontburner story since 2007. Jake is getting some props too. But wouldn't you know that this show always does this when Nuke are getting good press for the show. I am so disappointed with what this show does with Luke and Noah.

• Members

Oh, I'm sure Noah will be back by Christmas. At least it's a little realism...until he comes back able to navigate the entire town on his own and read braille flawlessly.

Not like Bob's illness where we didn't see him for a month and suddenly he was back working at Memorial.

• Members

Tuesday:

CarJack dialogue was out-of-this-world awesome!!

I'm hoping the destroyed compass isn't gone forever.

Janet acts like she just caught CarJack doing the nasty. They were fully clothed and laying on top of the covers! (Although I'm curious as to what fueled their desire to take a mid-afternoon nap, especially since Carly had said they were going home...)

The ghostBrad bit is beginning to get old. The Bratie scenes (in the bed) were VERY well done, but I'm still ready for this mess to be over with.

Loved the "rewind" at the beginning. I love episodes with non-linear, yet non-confusing story patterns. (Rose's narrarated suspect list on NYE 2003 being my favorite.)

Teri and her retarded, freakin' name tags at Snyder Thanksgiving = just like her: un-necessary. *eyeroll*

Wednesday:

Fast forwarded through all the Nuke stuff. I really could care less if they fell off the face of the earth.

Margo needs to follow Katie around on a permanent basis. Maybe then she'll get her act together. Although, I do have to say: Margo can be a bit overbearing at times.

*eeee!!!!* Nancy!!! :wub:

I don't know how many more times I can see Noelle Beck "cry" and keep my lunch down....

LMAO at little Johnny catching on to what his daddy's been up to.

Sad to see no family for Dusty. It's days like these that I wish John was still around Oakdale to be there for him. (or hell, even Babs, because of Jen, but evidently, she's preoccupied these days)....

The scene where Jack walked in and Janet walked backwards was well done. Liked it a lot.

Where were the rest of the Hughes clan.... and the Ryans and the Stewarts? :(

Was that a new Snyder set I saw? Or an old one that just hasn't been shown in a while?

The ending montage was awesome!!

Monday:

Gotta love Lucinda. :wub: You tell her, girl!!!

LMAO at Henry's choking when Brad popped up.

Skatie = *dreamy sigh* Why can't these two just ride off into the sunset together?

They should start playing the Jaws theme when Meg's on. She's starting to scare me.

How many times can Noah fall in an episode? Jeez....

Oh no! The end of Nuke: Part 380762!! How devastating!! [ / end sarcasm]

• Members

Sweetie---you're a little confused. Jack and Carly fell asleep the night before Thanksgiving, not Thanksgiving afternoon. For some odd reason, TPTB decided to tell last Tuesday out-of-sequence, having them wake up, then remember how they ended up "sleeping" together. I don't get why they did it, other than to excuse more time-jump storytelling.

Teehee---it frosts Jan's meatballs that Jack and Carly are truly intimate, and don't need s-s-sex (or cleavage bearing tops) to bond them. :lol:

Archived