ATWT promo: November 2-6

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Make sure you watch all current and lasped ATWT fans, even new viewers! The show has drastically improved and according to Suds Report, CBS will decide to cancel the show based on November sweeps ratings. So let's tune in and give the show a shot.

• Members

We can thank Barbara Bloom, Telenext, Guiding Light and whoever else is threatening to cancel the show! They only decided to entertain us once GL was canceled and they found out they were next. At the beginning of the year it was all about short term story arcs, eliminated cliffhangers, short term newbies who hogged screentime and were written off with their short term story. It was pure [!@#$%^&*] for about two years straight.

I don't thank Passanante, Chris Goutman or David Kriezman because they all put the show in this predicament. The writing has been on the wall for years. When they saw all those exits between 06-08 they should've been stablizing the show and rebuilding the core cast. Someone like Scott Bryce was a great asset and should've never been let go. Ditto Martha Byrne. Now they have to work overtime in these few months to get viewers back, but it's not that easy.

I'm still hoping for the best, but don't get me wrong, I put all the credit on the cancellation gods for the current successes.

Archived