AMC: Possible returns for 40th Anniversary

• Members

I think so too. La Lucci hinted that the format of the anniversary show was different, so I'm thinking it centers around Hayley doing an episode of her talk show on the subject of Pine Valley and she throws to some soundbites of characters who once lived in the town. Sounds kind of boring but I'll take my beloved characters any way that I can.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they had Nina with Palmer they could have them leave together--which would be an exit I'd be ok with. I know everyone doesnt' wanna get their hopes up but really I still think we'll see both together. Anyway SOO glad James will be making the anniversary episode--was pretty worried he wouldn't. I also didn't realize his character had supposedly moved to Europe--did they ever actually say that lol

• Members

Ohh, that's too bad, but still great to see him in any capacity. I'm guessing they'll make his home Palmer's Euro digs, and Nina will be there with him. I was thinking maybe a phone conversation, but aren't they doing this whole thing with Hayley going around interviewing people?

• Members

Well we know the format for sure now. Taylor Miller says she only had a couple of lines. No interactions.

Definitely read the whole interview if you have time because she alot of interesting things to say about AMC/ABC (including what TPTB told her when she asked to come back a few years ago) but here's a snippet:

http://www.ourprattville.com/entertainment/movies-music-tv/an-our-prattville-exclusive-interview-with-taylor-miller-actress-speaks-about-her-life-and-all-my-children

Archived