AMC: Possible returns for 40th Anniversary

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wowwww... ooh, I'd say I was reaching for my disappointment hat, but then I realized I've been wearing it for a couple years now. Okay, I'm going to stay positive, but damn, I want interaction, not people introducing clips. This is an episode, not a primetime special. But yes SFK, it is still too soon to judge...

• Members

There was someone on another board who claimed to have been at the taping of part of the anniversary show and what they saw was RPG's Jake looking into the camera talking about why he loves Pine Valley, or something like that. So that may be the premise.

Hayley: What does/did Pine Valley mean to you?

Barr/Miller/Riegel/Lau/etc: [brief response] Cue clips...

• Members

Taylor Miller had two lines? That's it? This had better be the best damn highlight show ever!

I love how Taylor Miller said that she slipped the producer, I'm assuming Julie Hannan Carruthers, a note about being available to come back any time.

Do you think fans would accept Taylor Miller coming back as Nina with a recasted Cliff?

• Members

This sounds like a much smaller scale version of something Neighbours did for their anniversary. They had various characters from the past interviewed on a documentary about Ramsay Street. They didn't actually return to town, but they were interviewed where they now lived and spoke briefly.

That would have been nicer than "What does Pine Valley mean to me?" Because something tells me Nina would not be overjoyed with a Pine Valley that seems to mean terrorizing pregnant women, shooting people in the head, endless gaslighting.

Archived