Possible Y&R Spoiler

• Members

Absolutely. We wouldn't want to make you sweat, Sylph. You're the most eloquent troll the board's ever had. Not terribly good at handling criticism, though. Might want to work on that in your next Robert McKee seminar.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was being vaguely ironic.

What I'm saying is that we've come to a general meeting of the minds.

It seems almost foolish for us to remember when we disagreed. I think what is more important is that many of us now agree that it is time for another intervention. And, since we are powerless to effect one, it will be interesting to see whether the showrunners recognize this themselves.

• Members

Oh, I understand completely where you're coming from Cat and people are allowed to change their opinions, and it's bound to happen over an extended period of time.

I was mainly referring to people who support this regime or supported it at one point. I wonder what their position on this regime is now.

I know how you feel about Y&R at the present Cat, and I understand completely how you've grown very dissatisfied with this writing regime over time. It was the same thing with me.

I did like some of what happened earlier on in this regime, but over time, things got progressively worse and small problems turned into huge problems. I could go on, but I think you all know how I feel already.

• Members

Cat, I'm completely with you. I loved January 2008 to March 2009, but then it all started to get so corrupted. I SO want to turn back time.

At least MAB's sole reign, as "boring" as it was, made sense. This year it all got worse. Nothing makes sense.

Archived