Possible Y&R Spoiler

• Members

So Patty may have a double that is going to remain on the show and hook up with Jack.

Damn. When I said Colleen should come back as a twin, I was at least in part being silly. However, this goes so far beyond that in terms of the ridiculous. I just can't believe they are doing this right now. So many outlandish things have happened. This is really the last thing Y&R needs.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know and I guess I'm just one of those fools who keeps believing that it has to get better and they haven't failed to prove me wrong yet. I just can't believe they are doing this. I suppose they will tell us this woman was Patty's shrink and Patty purposely modeled her face after this woman. Because it's not at all outlandish to have your bone structure perfectly fit someone else's. This is so much like Phelia, I just can't believe Y&R is making the same mistake twice.

Anyone could have told them not to completely destroy Adam and Patty. SH was too good to lose, Patty is a legacy character and so is Adam. Now here we are with Adam needed and Stacy someone they want to keep and they have totally &%&*ed it up!!

• Members

(ETA: I forgot Kay/Marge below, another Bill Bell doppelganger. But those characters were so distinctively different, I never really thought of them as twins).

I'll add my barf and raise you one.

If this is true...just shaking my head.

Mesta cousin

Bardwell twin

Pheila doppelganger

Alistair doppelganger

And now a Patty doppelganger??

That makes nooooooo sense. None. Why not script what happened to her in Eau Claire to make her this way? Why not heal her? And have her make amends? (Why not make her less psycho in the first place?)

If ever a show did not need ANOTHER doppelganger...

Just yesterday I chided Julia for saying that Colleen should have a doppelganger. I'll confess, in my own mind, Sharon had twins years ago, and doesn't know that Cassie has a twin.

But all that has to STOP. It has to STOP.

In all the years, Bill Bell (to my knowledge) only ever scripted one doppelganger, and that Caroline's twin Faith on B&B. (Am I right about this)?

Now we have this ridiculous new universe where EVERYONE has a twin.

• Members

Y&R is officially the most unrelatable, out of touch with its audience, and poorly drawn soap on the air.

I can't believe Y&R's writing team sometimes, well, all of the time...

This show needs to get some of its humanity, heart, relatableness, and common sense back.

Where's Claire Labine when you need her? She did express interest of coming back to daytime a year or two ago, her writing strengths are just what Y&R needs at the moment.

• Members

Traci reminded me at Colleen's funeral that Brad delivered Colleen, so a twin is impossible. I'm just sad that Traci is now childless and I wish that could change, but I guess that ship has sailed. I was with you in hoping Cassie's twin would show up someday, but yes, it is just too much now. They have to ceases and desist. If someone is too good to lose do not kill them off or write them into a corner in the first place. I really don't care if I sound like Monday morning quarterback right now because anyone of us could have called better plays WAY in advance.

• Members

Maybe Traci will take a poor orphan child in and teach him/her right from wrong and raise him/her as her own in the future. Might not be blood related, but it's a start.

We wouldn't be thinking about this if Y&R's current writing regime didn't have such contempt for the core of Y&R and killed Traci's only child off. These people f.ucking disgust me.

• Members

So they make the legacy character the psycho murderer and the brand new character a heroine? If anything ever summed up their contempt for the show's history, this is it. I guess at least they don't have to worry bout keeping Paul around.

Or will this character be a psycho too?

What is GOING ON with this show??

Archived