Possible Y&R Spoiler

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So much for hope of Fall improvements.

Over at usenet, they're saying this show "sucks rattlesnake ass", whatever that means.

Well, this now officially clinches that we're in a worse phase than LML.

I mean, LML gets blame for starting this doppelganger crap. If we hadn't had Alistair and Jeffrey and Pheila and the Mesta cousin, this Haiduk thing wouldn't be so bad.

But it is sooooooooooo uncreative.

The best choice would have been to rest the character.

The second best choice would have been to let us travel on the journey of healing with her.

The WORST WORST WORST choice would have been to give her an identical something or other.

ETA: This is not going to be fixed Alvin. Part of the reason I'm so angry about this is because this isn't going to be fixed. We're officially in death spiral now.

• Members

Should we figure out who will be the recepient of the story where one twin was sold at birth by a greedy parent? GH did that recently with Emily and Rebecca (yes, their mother, a breast cancer patient and a good woman, sold her baby for cash). Perhaps we will learn that Adam has a good twin, and Hope sold him for a new tractor.

• Members

CarlD2, when will you learn?

Why setting for ONE when you can have MULTIPLES?

Cassie's twin, Carly, was sold by the greedy adoption lawyer who--because he got an unexpected twofer--decided to keep Cassie for his skanky girlfriend Alice.

And Traci (I'm not understanding how Julia is putting this one together, but I'm playing along) somehow pressed out TWO babies on the floor of the Rawlings mansion...and someone one -- err -- got away.

One cannot have enough of this sh!t, Carl. In Genoa City, which I'm now CONVINCED lies on the same rift as Torchwood-in-Cardiff, everybody has an abducted twin.

Some of their twins, of course, reside in Los Angeles, where Don Diamont can play a new role on the same show that featured Tracey Bregman's Lauren at one time.

• Members

Nah, I've given up on that dream. I had forgotten that brad delivered Coleen, until Traci mentioned it the other day. And now that we have found out about this new look alike, even I have to admit that the madness must stop. I'm all for Traci adopting, but we know these writers won't do it. That would be too much like a happy inspirational story. Plus I doubt they have the sense to get Beth Maitland back despite the fact that she is well loved even in the current superficial state of our culture.

• Members

Torchwood :) That means Ianto faked his death, being a tragic queer and all, and has taken over Phillip's bar in Australia.

I remember the awful double story Hogan told on ATWT with Simon/Donovan. And MAB also likes doubles. So no wonder we keep getting this crap.

Soon we will learn that Katherine gave birth to twin girls, and to fulfill a long ago dream of Rauch's, they are both played by Kim Zimmer.

• Members

Why do you take such joy out of it? :lol:

But when enough sh!t accumulates in the field, even the most smell-impaired farmer knows what he's stepping in! And I used that analogy for a reason! I predict even Alphan is gonna join the chorus on this one.

Cashton, who loves his Haiduk...I wish he'd pop back in. I can't imagine this makes him happy.

And so it goes. When a show has ZERO defenders...how can it hold on to its audience?

• Members

Now we all know that mot of the time, when TV does an adoption story, it involves the child hating their adoptive family and running back to the birth parents as soon as possible. Devon, and Lily Walsh, would be the exceptions, and Tad Martin.

I'm sure we may get a foster story where the child kills Traci or something.

Archived