The Suds Report: Oct. 2, 2009

• Members

• The casting week you’ll never forget: James Franco slums it on ‘GH’! Is Vanessa Marcil next?
  • Jonathan Jackson replaces Greg Vaughn on ‘GH’!
  • Sarah Brown jumps to ‘B&B’!
  • Is Kelly Ripa guesting on ‘AMC’?
  • Beth Ehlers out!
  • Plus — Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew exit!

http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/091002_suds_report_NB.htm

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Branco thinking that his refusal to watch AMC means anything to anyone is narcissistic to the point of neurosis. Does anyone have access to a DSM-IV? Is this Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder or Methamphetamine-Induced Psychosis?

But I have to ask: are Nelson and Ron involved in real life? Because he seems awfully sure of his OLTL scoop.

• Members

So is Valentini. But Nelson's always had a well-publicized obsession with Ron. I can't help but wonder if Carlivati has decided to take one for the team. I can't imagine any man with an ounce of taste going for Nelson but let's face it, RC isn't a Fronsian fave like Guza/Pratt. Desperate times call for desperate measures. He'd hardly be the first person to sleep with a member of the press for positive coverage.

IMO, Valentini is too in love with himself to sleep with Nelson.

• Members

Have any of you SEEN Nelson? Or Ron and Frank? They both can certainly do a lot better than that botox nightmare.

I am so glad that Zach AND Kendall will (allegedly) be gone from AMC! Hey, maybe now they'll write for people who can really act. People who haven't been frontburner for five years straight, who haven't had every story in the known universe thrust at them, who haven't drove the viewers to insanity. Maybe they'll remember that they some superstars and acting powerhouses in their midst. It's a damn shame that David Canary, Darnell Williams and Debbi Morgan are playing second fiddle to two crazy women. EMMY winners, beloved actors and characters! They need their own stories!

This stupid show.

Stacy Haiduk is not getting an Emmy.

OLTL is okay but not worth all that noise. It can actually be downright horrible.

• Members

With the way Y&R conducts nominations, I expect the only person getting a nomination will be Adrienne Frantz.

Poor Beth Maitland, she gives such a flawless performance with minimal to work with, and yet she's supposed to be lucky to play second fiddle to a generic psycho.

Archived