B&B: Soap veteran joins show

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Babysitter? I thought she was a surrogate mother?

Six months ago I would've agreed. But with the additions of Bill, Whip, Thomas and Justin, the balance has shifted and there are actually more males than females.

I'm okay with that. Felicia has become a blubbering idiot who is obsessed with her parents' marriage. She doesn't need to be anything more than window dressing for the Forrester family with the occasional witty remark.

However, I would love it if Felicia made a permanent move to Genoa City as a love interest for Neil. Felicia is essentially a white version of Dru (except not played by an actress who is criminally insane), after all.

I doubt it. Brad says Nicket is going to be a stable couple and I believe him. I think Sandy is going to be for Nicket what Morgan was for Tridge.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

Since when has "Nicket" ever been a stable couple? There's the still the unbearable stench from Nick porking every member of her family. Hope is next.

Ashley Jones' Bridget is the female B&B equivalent of GH's AJ.

LOL. Sandy sleeps with RIDGE!

• Members

But that's the thing...If Sarah Brown doesn't get lazy like her new fellow B&B castmates, she can sell this story and Sandy's motivations if she does end up being the bad girl.

In a scene with even just little dialogue, Sarah Brown can play up the tension and subtext better than anyone.

I'm hella shocked that Brad Bell was so able to successfully pull this off. Way to go.

<_<:rolleyes:

• Members

Difficult to know what will happen to Sarah Brown on B&B. She may become a Brad favorite, she may be invisible in a few months. I hope that Rick Hearst does not end up working with her a lot. He is in a good place on that show.

From everything that happened I think that GH wanted her and Claudia gone. She saw the handwriting on the wall and found another job. GH must have also been happy to be relieved of her salary so they could pay Jonathan Jackson.

Archived