B&B: Soap veteran joins show

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the role offered to Gina Tognoni that Matha Madison and Alicia Leigh Willis were testing for (crazy babysitter obsessed with Nick, three year contract). I gotta say I'm happy none of those actresses got the part. I actually enjoyed Claudia and I look forward to seeing what Sarah Brown can do with this part. The last thing the show needs is another female, but I've long accepted that Lesli Kay will never have a storyline.

Besides looking forward to Brown, I'm kinda disappointed she's meant to be a love interest for Nick. Hopefully her brand of crazy won't completely break up his marriage. The last thing this show needs is another break up. It's like every week another couple is breaking up and getting back together!

• Members

She's being shackled to Jack Wagner? Poor Sarah has the worst leading men in daytime.

She can be such a fearless, entertaining actress. I hope she takes off and this causes them to give Donna, Taylor, etc the boot.

I hope she gets some good scenes with Stephanie.

• Members

HAHAHAHAHA! IN YOUR FACE Y&R FANBOIS!

Can't WAIT to see Sarah Joy mix it up on B&B. I really hope she rises to the challenge and really lets the people at B&B know what good acting is. KKL is for sure to be jealous like Natalie Merchant. :)

Can't wait to see Sandy Sommers stir some [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

They should have cast her as a Logan sister a few years ago. Or brought her in as a long lost Spectra -- she kind of looks like CJ (I miss CJ).

I wish Lesli Kay were used more often, I'd love to see a Felicia/Sandy rivalry.

Archived