AMC: The end of the Grief????

• Members

Every time a hair model is fired, a blogger gets his wings. The All My Children casting bloodbath continues. Brianne Moncrief, who portrays youngest Chandler heiress Colby, has been given her walking papers, according to setside sources.

"The All My Children actors are pretty pissed off at [brian] Frons. All that talk about everyone on contract being offered a relocation deal was total b.s.," says a source. "They are using this move as a way to clean house!"

Ain't that a caution? Now just who are the gang from the Pine Valley Podcast gonna make fun of now? Oh wait, Denise Vasi is still employed. Here's hoping Fronsie has the horse sense to snag Guiding Light cutie Marcy Rylan as Colby. Rylan was BORN to play Kelly Ripa's baby sister!

THANK GOD.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aidan is so going to be Stuart's killer, even though we saw him outside the gate when the shot was fired, but Pratt has shown he doesn't give a crap about stuff like that if he wants to make a character do something, he'll rewrite what he has already written.

I hate to wish anyone fired, but BM was not a good Colby

• Members

Marcy Rylan would be great as a Chandler, although something tells me the Chandlers will be no more even if AMC survives. Adam is on borrowed time, so we're left with perennial loser JR and whitebread Scott, who could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't notice.

Archived