Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't want to hate on the actress who is not responsible for the awfulness she was playing.
I do wish Alan would actually ask her - he won't - how it feels to be doing your best to give life to a character and entire storyline block that 95% of the fanbase either hates on the merits or resents the mere existence of.
On a human level, it must be rough.

• Members

I am sure she only listened to the Manny fans...by that with San Crud so many long time fans with a few brain cells just left...(I must have been missing a few as I stayed...and I am sure because of it, lost more) and the crazy couple queens took over. Though I agree I think SS could have breathed life into Carmen if she had some writing. The few scenes Carmen had with Van were good...except..typical Rauch, totally cartoony (Van pulling a gun???) but you could see where there was actual drama and acting that could come from a confrontation between a Latina upstart and the old guard of SF.

• Members

HA..the show is crap..it is about the same as QAF..Bartlett looks great for his age..actually any age..and good for him for being out and getting work..lol if one of the fraus over at the FB GL page tune in and see Murray's character, uh..tossing a salad!

Edited by Mitch

• Members

It's adult play Fantasy Island

Please register in order to view this content

son: why are you looking at your dik?

Dad: I'm not I'm looking at my balls... Lol

Honeymoon husband flirting with Dad's daughter and friend. Daughter wanting a lesbian relationship with best friend. Daughter catching friend having sex with a hot guy.

Son trying to score with sister best friend and jerking naked in the kitchen... Lol and caught by mom...

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Lukas Gage was great in the Hulu gay slasher film Midnight Kiss - that was way better than I'd expected and one of very few queer horror films that genuinely felt completely comfortable in its own language and style without looking and feeling like it was made for $8. I'm glad he's doing well.

Murray Bartlett has morphed into the go-to gay daddy since GL. I remember the rumors that a certain someone tried to land him too in the final years there and got rebuffed, then quit. Talk about barking up the wrong tree.