OLTL: Discussion for the week September 14

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was pretty entertaining. I'm glad Dorian told everyone that she was the one who blew Cole's cover. I was afraid that the writers would decide to have her keep the secret only to have it blow up in her face later on down the road. As far as the fight for the mayor's chair between Vicki and Dorian all I have to say is LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.

• Members

Character growth for Dorian there-she told everyone she was responsible. And then she forced Lowell's resignation and announced her bid. I think Dorian's character is probably the best written character on the show these days.

• Members

The best thing about OLTL is RC's created a great canvas with 3 dimensional characters that don't feel like they exist to fill a quota.

There are old characters, young characters, Black characters, White characters, Hispanic characters, Jewish characters, Gay characters, etc.

• Members

YES, and what's even greater is that they are all GOOD characters (in the sense of character work, not like/dislike), and I'll give credit to the writers and especially the actors for that becasue even when they're poorly written for, I always get a clear impression of who these people are, what they're all about. Sorry for the run-on sentence.

Archived