All shows:If you could bring back one character

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a Victoria fan and I liked when Amelia first started, but now she is bland.

I did NOT like and still do not like Heather Tom, I have tuned in a few times to see Don Diamont on B&B and yesterday was one day and I still do not care for Heather Tom.

I would re-cast Victoria Newman with Gina Tognoni.

She would make a new and improved Victoria, looks older than Nick. She would even improve all versions of Victoria including some who liked Heather's version and I believe in my heart. I also think Heather Tom looks way too young for the part anymore.

Gina Tognoni looks the part and also looks like she can handle a more adult Victoria.

Besides what happened to the casting call for Gina Tognoni as Victoria? If they thought she wasn't going to be gold, she would NOT have been offered the role.

Gina Tognoni taking over the role of Victoria Newman, Has been MY ONLY wish.wub.gif

• Members

Sorry,I can't stick with just one character!

ATWT

Martha Byrne as Lily Snyder.

Of the Hughes Family : Frannie,Sabrina,Andy and Chris.

I'd bring back Penny and John Dixon.

Stewarts: Ellen and Betsy.

I'd bring back Steve Andropolous.

Snyders: Seth,Iva,Ellie. I'd recast Meg.

Iva's son M.J.

Kirk and Samantha.

Recast Paul and Craig!

Check out the title under my avatar to see why I'd bring back so many old school characters!

Oh yeah,REUNITE Jack and Carly!

If I had to name just one character----I'd want Martha back as Lily!

• Members

Hollyoaks:

OB

GL:

Nadine

ATWT:

John Dixon! John Dixon! And Andy! And John Dixon! There are so many stories you can tell with John. He's loathed by James. Dusty was once like a son to him. He still has decades of history with Lucinda, Lisa, Bob, and Kim. I have never and will never accept that he's gone.

OLTL:

Andrew Carpenter

• Members

For Y&R I think it would probably be what everyone else has said, John Abbott or Dru. They both anchored their families and their exits have left them crumbling. Besides, Abbott was the (usually) good moral center of the show, in some ways, and that heart is sorely lacking.

• Members

As a (former) longtime fan of "All My Children", I always felt that there were two irreplaceable women in Pine Valley. Erica and Brooke. Letting Julia Barr go was one of the many, MANY mistakes made by TPTB. Julia Barr is one of the most ferociously talented actresses I've ever seen, not just in Daytime, but ANYWHERE.

• Members

Y&R - Drucilla.

GH - Brenda or AJ (played by Billy Warlock).

B&B - Deacon, CJ or Storm. In my dreams? Sally Spectra (played by Darlene Conley!)

Days - has already answered my wish: Carly, Lawrence and Vivian.

• Members

I totally agree!

He is also Margo's father,Casey's grandfather and Adam's step-grandfather. He had a sticky relationship with his son in law Tom.

He was Susan's lover. Bob's rival at the hospital.

He was married to Barbara and they had a child that died.

Larry Bryggman was one of the best actors on a soap!

It didn't make any sense to let him go!

• Members

Great choices oakdalelover and CarlD2. I had a dream the other night that John Dixon had return to ATWT...lol. I think both of you covered all the ones I want back to ATWT. I would add Connor Walsh and Allison Rice Taylor..just cause I loved the actress and character so much.

Archived