All shows:If you could bring back one character

• Members

oakdalelover, you're right, I forgot about some of the other connections. I'd also like to see Lyla again. Margo and Craig and Katie all need her to tell them what they're doing wrong.

I'd love to see Connor again, one of the smartest, most real women ever on daytime. And Evan too. They carried ATWT for me in a lot of 1993-1995, along with the vets. I still cringe when I think about poor Greg Watkins being fired right after he nearly died in a boat accident.

I'd also like to see Kirk again, even just for a few days to wrap up his story.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, she came back briefly in 2001 but there were few good scenes. I HATED the rewrite of Lyla the bad mother putting Katie in beauty pageants and neglecting her on cruise ships. That crap was one of the many reasons I disliked FMB/Broderick. If they are going to do all this rewriting for Adam they can do some for Lyla too. Rewrite history for the good characters while there's still time...

• Members

I refuse to pick John Dixon because there's no way Larry Bryggman's coming back as John.

Therefore, my first pick would be Scott Defrietas as Andy. He'd fill a gap in the Oakdale 30-ish crowd, he'd give Paul a sorely needed friend that could balance his mental state, and he's KIM's son. I know lately it's all be "Chris, Chris, Chris"...but those recasts have been problematic to say the least. Scott can deliver the goods, and he's a fan fav.

My second choice would be Tom Wiggin's Kirk--'cause I love Kirk-a-doodle. :D

Archived