Y&R on the verge of a recast?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, no surprise there.

It's either "Colleen" or Heather. (Both got Emmy noms)

But I doubt it's Heather since VB just recently did an interview saying she's got good stuff coming up and that as far as she knows (and her publicist), she ain't going nowhere.

Also, I doubt it's Emily O'Brien (since she also god a nom).

• Members

I think it might be Colleen or Heather but I hope its not Tammin, I dont care about Heather so I could care less if she was recasted. It might be VB since she also was nominated for an Emmy last year, also since her publicist recently said she is staying on the show it could have been that the insider was fighting for Vail to remain on the show and it could still not be a done deal.( Since we don't know exactly what happens behind the scenes)

Colleen- Maybe but there has been spumours about the character not being recasted and this came from the same source that said Tammin Sursok had left the show, so its not like it came from seperate sources.

• Members

Cross my fingers.

I hope it's Colleen because it would mean that the character is being recast, therefore she won't be killed. The writing is a different thing.

Besides, "has an inside ally who's fiercely campaigning for them to stick around" just screams TS.

• Members

As some fans have been screaming since the role of Colleen was recast two LONG years ago, this is Sursok and confirms what a few of us have been saying for sometime that she has an insider! Hopefully, Adrianne Leon will be retaking her role back... Her (TS) Sony advocate needs to back the hell away and give it up and instead pay for her salary himself until she makes it big (which remains to be seen!)instead of forcing her on Y&R's audience.

Archived