Y&R on the verge of a recast?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only believe Vail Bloom had an Insider because her publicist confirmed that she was going to stay on Y&R and denied the rumours, she/he mentioned her name. I havent heard any insiders talking about TS like that.

Ok this offtopic didnt know where else to post this but just wondering are you from the Australia or the UK? just saw you post on some international shows such as H&A and that girl on your avatar is from hollyoaks? lol I was curious because I saw you post on the H&A thread few months ago, and if you watched that show then you must have seen TS previous work.

• Members

Everyone has a pulicist, moila. They are supposed to know this stuff, and the publicist said that as far as she/he knew, VB is staying.

As for TS, nobody can get off work so many times and not have an insider.

• Members

Yes, but that's the job of the publicist, to find out information about their clients and give it to the public. I don't think that means Vail has any insider at the show.

I'm in the UK a lot and a great deal of my family comes from the UK, so I'm well versed in pop culture there. But I live in the US.

I saw TS on H&A, and it was good. But she was also cast in a character where she was a perfect fit and she didn't have to fake an American accent.

• Members

Meh. SID also said Tyra and Heather were going recurring which, unfortunately, has yet to happen. They're not above making stuff up.

If (God forbid) they do recast, they better not bring back The Eternal Whisperer.

• Members

Remember this from the thread "Tammin Sursok OUT?":

This is EXACTLY what a publicist would say and with just the right amount of spin about her being too busy for them to write for her!

Then we also have the two blind items a few weeks ago and everyone guessed that Sursok was one of them. Branco swears that a Newman is dying and it is NOT Nikki, so you judge for yourselves:

Archived