ALL: Tristan Rogers is one intelligent man!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that Tristan Rogers is being simplistic in his reason for GH losing viewers. History has been rewritten many times and the mob has taken over GH for years and people still watched even as the ratings slipped. Something else must be happening for such large numbers to turn out in one year. I am not sure what it is, but it ain't good.

Like I have said with other soap actors, I have no problem with them talking as long as they can deal with the consequences. It will be a long time before TR is asked back after his Monavie comments.

• Members

Why shouldn't he run his mouth off? He's right. GH has been [!@#$%^&*] for years. No amount of flashy promos, shitty CGI and pitiful attempts at "strong women" who are always beholden to the criminal men will change that.

• Members

They treated them like crap.Not to mention what they did the Q's.I mean theres no younger Q's.I don't really count Michael in this either though.But they killed Alan,AJ,Emily,got rid of Ned,Dillion,and Brookelynn.They have invaded GH with nothing but mob characters.I mean legacy characters like Lucky,Liz,Nicholas,don't get any stories.They killed Georgie off.Robin got better stories when she was 10.They brought Matt on hes been on the show for what a year or longer and still no love interest or anything.

Archived