December 5-9, 2005

Toups

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Look at some of those Friday numbers for CBS! Wow. Y&R got a 4.7, B&B 3.8, ATWT 3.1 (!), & GL 2.4 <_< . When was the last time ATWT was in the threes?

One of GL's primary problems is that it's on in the am in many sections of the country and affiliates seem to be prone to interrupt the mid-morning programming with news updates (especially continuing in after the morning shows). Those affiliates have GL *leading* the CBS line-up with nothing but syndicated and/or local programming preceeding it and the CBS Morning Show (or whatever it's called nowadays, the lowest rated network morning show) before that. I've heard that GL does well in most parts of the country where it airs in the AM, but I don't know what kind of ratings its typical competition receives against it. Is it possible that there aren't that many viewers at 10am generally (across the board) which would make GL's ratings lower automatically? Just a curious theory on my part. In a related thought, how does GL's share usually stack up in the AM?

• Members

Nice to see ATWT with 3.64 million viewers. And back at #3 in Total Viewers. :) Good to see them up in HH's too. I wish it was higher too. But next weeks numbers for ATWT should be much higher. It has been a great week!

It's good to see ATWT with a 3.1 for Friday's eppy. It was a good one with a great cliffhanger.

Archived