B&B: Week of June 15th...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who is the most entertaining?

I saw what you meant about Beemer's boxer briefs. They had a frontal protrusion we don't usually see on daytime.

"Pam and Donna do TPIR". Comic masterpiece, or apolocalyptic eye rolling?

• Members

I meant to say Pam. She just brightens up her scenes. I LOVE how they worked the TPIR into the show's storylines. Pam messed up Brooke's social security bc she was too busy writing down a price she saw on the game show....LOL. That revealation was too funny.

• Members

I see Ronn Moss still hasn't gone for acting lessons since I tuned out. Not that I blame him -- Ridge is such a blow-dried buffoon, it really isn't worth the bother.

Boy, Bradley Bell must really hate Hunter Tylo. First he takes away her big Emmy-reel SL (Phoebe's death) and gives all the juicy scenes to Jacqueline MacInnes (an actress only marginally more talented than Ronn Moss). Then he has the Tridge reunion with Ridge so doped up all he can see are three inflated lips floating menacingly towards him. Finally he has the Taylor character reduced to drug dealer/enabler. "It takes the edge off." Oh, really, Hunter S. Tylo-Thompson? I actually have grown to like Taylor during this run but she is on the fast-track to ruination right now.

Nick & Bridget is so gross. It is actually even grosser than the HoneyBears. I think because it feels like he's been sort of "grooming" her to be his little love-bunny since way back. At this point, I would rather see Bridget & Deacon reunite. Nick isn't just on the road to ruination -- he is used goods.

Loving Jackie & Owen. And Pam, of course. Pam & Stephanie should get their own Golden Girls-like spin-off. Joined, perhaps, by Jill and Kay.

• Members

Pam and Donna and TPIR are already a hoot . Yesterday's scenes were priceless.

Alley Mills is rocking it. Can't wait to see them actually on TPIR - the CBS preview is hilarious... Though; even for B&B standards the reason for Donna to follow up on Pammy is slightly well un-convincing.

Pam messing up the marriage certificate due to her TPIR addiction is one of the best camp stuff B&B has ever pulled. I guess I will be watching the whole week, now that the show is showing signs of fun and me having some free time now my other commitments/presentation just went through marvellous.

Archived