B&B: Week of June 15th...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to have my own capture site between 1997 and 2003. It was a parody of the show instead of a re-cap site. My winter project is to organize the shows and put them back on the web.

Despite the fact that most of it was making fun of how inept Bradley Bell was, no one told us to stop, actually Dan McVicar sent a very nice e-mail about how much he loved it. The Y&R on the other hand sent a cease and desist letter right after our very popular prom (Mac, Billy, JT) show.

Even Ridge knows Taylor looks better through a heavily filtered lens.

• Members

:lol: Thanks. Baking pans and lemon bar mix and Pammy is one happy camper! LOL!

I'm not a big Donna fan, but I like the Donna/Pam chemistry hope they play them like this more often. No more CRAZY PAM, please.

Little ole' me an "iconic B&B poster"? LOL! :blush: Sylph, you so crazy! Seriously though, it's just been hard to keep up the interest in posting about the show. I guess you can say I've become a "fair-weather" poster.

Kudos to everybody posting these last few pages. Ya'll have me cracking up.

• Administrator

I LOVED TPIR scenes with Donna/Pam. It was fun and a nice break from all the crappy stories.

I actually liked that mystery too.....until it was revealed that Rick stole them and it happened in such a short period of time. The mystery should've played out for months and it should've been Stephanie who stole the designs.

But you have to remember, Passions would play it for laughs, but B&B is playing this a serious story.

• Members

Oh, please tell me what your site was called! I used to love those sites when I was a young newbie poster before SON. There was one by Cranky which was hilarious.

----------

BTW, this show is awful, yes. But it is marginally better than the borefest it was one month ago. There are only two things keeping it afloat right now. Owen & Jackie (a couple I LOVE) -- and Pam.

As for the Ridge-popping SL... I've said it before, I'll say it again. TIIC must really hate Hunter Tylo because this SL paints Taylor a thousand shades of bad.

Archived