B&B: Week of June 15th...

• Members
And that's the sad thing. There shouldn't be occassionally "good episodes." It should be good all the time, or at least the way it used to be when I started watching.....6 months good, 3 months bad, 3 months watchable. Now it's like, every day is bad with maybe one good week.

Pretty much, but I missed the part where he's using her.

I think it's funny that [stephanie]"Jacqueline Payne was a whore?"[/stephanie] and she pretty much did the same thing with Owen by making him her rent boy.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh damn, I was hoping it was just me confused. But they are actually writing it this inconsistently. Not even a naked Beemer can redeem this tale.

Did you hear Taylor offer to PRESCRIBE RIDGE HIS OWN DOSE? After determining he was using too much of hers! WTF??? Does Brad Bell want to grind the character of Taylor into dust, so NOBODY gives a sh!t about what happens to her?

I confess...I want to see Ridge strung out. I want to see him high. I want to see him in agonized withdrawal. I want to see him in an intervention scene with his family around him. I want to see ALL the high-drama drug addiction with him. For he will be GHASTLY in each and every scene...screwed up face and all. And it will be CLASSIC, albeit not in a good way.

ETA: WHAT was up with Taylor's dress today? And did she wear a sports bra to slightly mash down her shelf-bosom?

• Members

I had zero zero interest in a vampire show. Couldn't care a less.

And then I saw True Blood. Funny, sexy, perverse, salty, with a shocking cliffhanger EVERY WEEK. Alan Ball realizes he's writing a soap with "Pulp Fiction" notes, and he plays it to the hilt. The thing is beautifully cast, ESPECIALLY the actors who play "Tara" and "Lafayette. Guiding Light fans will love that Michelle Forbes is now a regular (and of course B&B's AJ just started). Even the himbo-brother-of-the-lead-heroine is played by an Aussie hunk who started on Australian soaps (Ryan Kwanten).

This is not a show you can "preview". You have to SEE it and get to know the characters (like a soap). But, with that caveat....

• Members

Damnit! Just when I was ready to take a week off from watching this cycle of nonsense, I see the promo for

during Y&R. It probably won't be as good as

, but it will at least be fun to watch. Even if everything else sucks.

• Members
Damn, am I good at guessing or what?

I'm surprised they don't make Brandon Beemer wear boxers. I mean, seriously, his stuff is ALL OUT THERE. No matter what way they try to shoot it, you can visibly see it. It's like the white elephant in the room.

Archived