OLTL: Discussion for the week May 11

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it brings Mello pain, I say keep going!

But really...

Juliet Mills,

Justin Hartley

Lyndsay Hartley

Ben Masters

Kathleen Noone

Natalie Zea

Travis Schuldt (come on he was great on Scrubs!)

Deanna Wright (I thought she was fabulous during her pregnancy)

Eva Tamargo

Brook Kerr

All these actors would SHINE on other soaps.

• Members

I thought Eric was good on Passions, given the worthless part he played. The first Ethan was the one I never liked.

The worst actor I remember on there was Jesse Metcalfe, who has been terrible in everything I have ever seen him in. His pec implants show more range.

• Members

I thought that the Markko buys condoms thing was awful for so many reasons that it's sick. Who is embarrassed to buy condoms in this day & age? You can get them anywhere: a gas station...a vending machine...a novelty sex shop (I'm assuming that Markko is 18 and could patron one)...hell, even the supermarket has them, and most supermarkets have a u-scan, where you can discreetly scan your own item and be on your way. The way the scene played out, you'd think that that was the only store in Llanview that sold them. And that he needed to call Cole and have him "rescue" him from from having to do it made Markko look like a total joke. When I was 17/18, getting them didn't faze me in the slightest.

The whole thing played out like a cliche 1980 "safe sex" themed After School Special, where a nervous boy goes into the store to buy condoms...paces the condom isle for 10 min. with trepidation all over his face, then runs into an empathetic total stranger who benevolently buys them for him after giving some stern-but-kind words of wisdom about protection and responsibility. LOL Please.

• Members

I have no idea at all.

I'm a little surprised Dorian was okay with Langston and Markko having sex.. but Langston is handling it really maturely. Lola is pathetic, making web-cam videos about what's going on.

Archived