OLTL: Discussion for the week May 11

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If she still has her license maybe they can bring her back. The current Llanview climate is much more open-minded, just look at how much Todd gets away with.

How about a story where she works at the hospital again and finds Larry Wolek, now a patient, being neglected and his medication tampered with, and she tries to find out why? This could put her into conflict with Viki, before they work together to find out the cause.

oltl1, I think Powell is back for

• Members

Thanks for the info CarlD2.

I also love your idea for Dorian and Vicki. And who knows, maybe they could find Brooke English there as well. Dorian could nurse them back to health and get her position back as Chief of Staff. This would upset Vicki because she would want Larry to get his old job back causing great friction between the 2. Vicki could then let Brooke run The Banner for her while she plans her wedding to Charlie. Kevin, Kelly and Joey would come home for the big event. Kevin would go to the Banner to see how things are running and he would become jealous that Brooke is doing wonders with the Banner and decides to stay in Llanview to "help Vicki with the paper in these rough economic times". Brooke could do a piece on the Llanview police department which would put her in Bo and Nora’s orbit. Brooke and Nora would become fast friends and they could stand up for Vicki at her wedding. Soon, Brooke would start to have feelings for Bo and ... Wow, sorry, I guess this is what invested fans do when there show hits the skids and has nothing to watch or anything good to talk about anymore.

• Members

I love all things Langston and Markko, but Markko at the pharmacy at the old lady was so lame and predictable. It would have been much, much better if the woman actually was talking about condoms.

[shameless]Jason Tam is so motherfucking erotic to look at.[/shameless]

I think I've warmed up to Jack. He comes off as over-the-top and divaish, and that's usually bad, but idk...it's an endearing characteristic that I hope they realize and keep.

Go head Langston, beat her ass!

• Members

Jack is a diva, but I love him. I think he and Shane are both good kid actors, despite some bumps in the road here and there. He's so spontaneous with the rest of the Cramers-Mannings. Most of the soap kids that age would freeze up if asked to improv. He doesn't choke.

I'll never believe Jason "Every Little Step" Tam is straight, but I do love him (and love looking at him). Pointless role or not.

• Members

Just finished today’s episode and I have only one thing to say. If OLTL wrote their adult characters as intelligently as they wrote Jack this show would be great again. McPain has been on the case for months and this kid put the pieces together all within an hour. Go figure.

• Administrator

Loved Dorian/Langston and their sex talk today. It was written very well. Scenes like today proved that their pairing is one of the best things Carlivati's created.

The kid playing Jack continues to shine. He was really good when he was yelling for Sam. You could feel his intensity.

Archived