OLTL: Discussion for the week May 11

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was cast as a stripper. It should have behooved her to practice a few moves on the off chance she was actually given a striptease scene. People crucified Undercover Stripper Antonio, but, at least, KdlR looked like he rehearsed.

• Members

I forgot all about stripper Antonio but Stacy's strip tease made me question if she was ever a stripper for hire and that's not a good thing.

Langston looked so pretty. I don't know what to make of Kyle. I want to like the idea of him but that's just it...there's a big BUT.

I do like how Jared ditched his own bachelor party.

• Members

I thought it was a little sad that she was never at a bachelorette party before.

It says so much about what a lonely, friendless girl she was. How becoming a stripper and getting male attention was the only thing close to "social connection" she ever felt. It explains why she is so dysfunctional vis-a-vis Rex. She doesn't know any other way....

• Members

It would make all the difference in the world if it was. I'll give Carlivati more time on this. He seems to think he can redeem Stacy and I'm curious to see if he can accomplish it.

• Members

JAI HO! Where's the dude that pops out during the video? LoL.

People have done worse than Stacey, so she's not irredeemable. However, I just don't think that Crystal Hunt has the ability to pull off a redemption arc, so they might as well just leave her as a vixen (with some depth).

Archived