OLTL: Discussion for the week May 11

• Members

If you love them I bet you have the first CD. Have you read the credits? "All lead AND backing vocals performed by Nicole". It admits it right there :D I dunno I have little sympathy for the girls mad she gets all the spotlight

It makes NO sense. And the Cochran mention just made me laugh--NEXT time we have another pointless story trying to redeem Todd for being a rapist will someone mention this story in the same way?

Agreed completely

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ME TOO but I think the last 3 years of the Rauch era SUCKED. S. Michael Schnessel as headwriter was completely incapable (I did liek Peggy O'Shea's work I wonder if she left on her own)... Margaret DePriest who had recently bene hired to help fix up AMC after slipping ratings in the late 80s was then hired to One Life and didn't she do the awful rap story, etc?

• Members

But it was not boring. That's the thing. Yes, it was over-the-top and silly; I knew that even as a kid, lol! But it was never boring. Which is a lot more than I could say for OL these days. A lot more. ;)

• Members

They really should keep acid-internet video-stabbing condoms Lola around She was all like "Right now Marko and Langston are having having sex........ right now! "They are havening SEX like some kind of RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE!"

• Members

I thought so too....but I could be wrong.

I also thought it was Howarth's leg and foot that was shown on top of Marty's. Blue jeans and solid white tennis shoes. I can't remember from the original KAD storyline if it was Todd or one of the others that was dressed like that though.

• Members

See I personally like this crazy bitch side of her. Before that we had the boring stepmom from hell and the poor innocent step daughter. Honestly anything that keeps Starr and KA off my screen makes me happy.

• Members

I figured Lola killed her mother. I just didnt picture her framing Ray for it

The dorm scenes with Todd's 3 women has me on the edge of my seat. That stuff is good. I was shocked to see Tea shot but I kinda saw it coming. I really wish they hadnt have dragged Rebecca into this bc her part is unncesary. She really got Jack to go to sleep? Puh leaze. The boy would have found some way to run away or call 911 the minute she let her guard down

• Members

I think it was RC's plan all along to have Lola be the killer, but I remember people protesting so much months before the storyline was to play out. Was the Vanessa story poorly plotted? Yes indeed. However I don't think RC intended to keep Vanessa on very long, or let the Montez family become a new core family, like Malone triedto do with the Santi's.

Archived