OLTL: Discussion for the week May 11

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, it was real. SOW (I think) interviewed John Brotherton about the elopement. I wasn't expecting much, but I didn't expect that crap we saw today. Sorry, I'm pissed. Give me a minute to calm down :lol:

• Administrator

Even if there was a bigger wedding, I feel cheated right now. My gut instinct says that Carlivati wouldn't have done this for his couple. Things like this just adds to my paranoia that Carlivait's going to be fired in a couple of weeks when his cycle his up.

• Members

Supposedly RC planned a big wedding for them, with many secrets revealed, but was overruled.

Hey...at least we got Gigi's fantasy wedding (in my fantasy, she marries Chucky, who doesn't look that far off from Rex), and we got plenty of the Pussycat Dolls, because we all know how much soaps are about the Pussycat Dolls.

• Members

Seriously, I don't think anyone "volunteers" to be HW anymore. I think someone becomes HW for a soap, because they drew the shortest straw, or they were the last one in the pool, or something.

• Administrator

Well I'm not 100% sure. It's just speculation because RC was named Head Writer in early June of '07, so that makes me think he cycle is coming up.

Yup. He also wouldn't have ended Clint vs. Dorian in one episode.

<_< Damn ABC.

Archived