Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He may have been suffocated from her cleavage. Entertaining though. It's hard to remember Jess had only been playing Jill for a year or two at this time, her work is so raw and true to character. I am just blown away by her over and over through the years.

I'm glad I found this clip, I was sure this was just some delusion on my part. :P

I hope they will show this in a flashback soon, it's a great moment.

• Members

TB just has to be playing Phillip III! I don't him to play P3's twin or any such nonsense.

If Cane's DNA is similar enough to Billy's for them to be related, but Cane is really an Abbott? Could John Abbott have an illegitimate love child?

• Members

God I love your assessment of Adam. It is because of CE's performances that I am starting to understand where Adam is more and more now. In this same thread I voiced my confusion but as I watch him more I see the layers. I totally agree CE is AW for me for all the reason s you said. Today when Ashley was freaking out for a split second I saw remorse and then I saw him snap out of it, it was all so subtle. That's brilliant to me. CE plays up the subtleties of the character so that he can peel the layers at the right moments within the scene. Adam is enthralled in his plot at this point. He is driven by this thirst to to "show and damage them" at the same time. It's evil genius and CE is still Hope's Kansas farmboy son when I look at him

• Members

Frankly, I've always wondered if Bell wanted to make Phillip gay, but knew doing so would cause ratings erosion or something.

Phillip's emotional state reminds me so much of so many gay youths. The uncomfortableness and never feeling like you fit in, which is of course very common in gay youth.

• Members

Damn girl, you made a CE believer out of me! I agree with all your points especially about his motivation. Forgot for a secend Ashley is Jack's sister so of course he's targeting her. As for CE though, I still would like a more dark prescence, you didn't really like his evil laugh did you? He's still got this whole frat boy thing that doesn't translate well for me but I do like how he uses his blindness to blind OTHER people (loved him punking Nick by falling).

• Members

She's a favourite of mine too, and one of the first reasons the show caught my attention. She was the perfect blend of actress and character. She also has a very common/everyday girl thing about her that she's never lost. Very good actress that always turned in consistent work.

Archived