Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Members

Off P3 for a moment. I'm so glad someone else sees CE as a real talent. I'm actually rooting for him -- even though, I think what's he's doing to Ash is awful. My bet is that Ash will be in a real crisis and Adam is going to save her. You can tell he has a bit of remorse about what he's doing everytime Ash does something to help him (getting Victor to lay-off Heather, etc.) That whole relationship is unexpected; it's too bad it'll get blown to bits when the truth comes out. Unless, he finds a way to pin it on Victoria. Isn't funny how CE dances circles around AH and JM? They probably don't show him with his siblings because he totally outshines them. Now back to P3. Cane and Billy having same DNA -- only other explanation is that Cane is an Abbott. How about that Jack-ee!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They can just pin the Delia paternity test thing on Chole for all I care. Chole could've reached a compromise with the DNA lab where they reported that Cane wasn't out of the realm of possibility for being Delia's father.

Cane needs to leave the show forever, he does not need to worm his way in with the Abbot's.

• Members

Can I be on the CE love train too? You all are making me see him in a new light. I think I was really just hoping for him to get back in the mix of things in GC - trump his Dad somehow and be nice, but i think you all are right. Adam can compete with Victor on a familial level. He can't beat him in business (yet), but he can beat him where it counts. As for CE's portrayal I have a confession - I always wanted someone along the lines of a young Gordon Thompson to play him (Adam Carrington) but ya'll are right - he's doing a great job and I will now STFU about him.

Never let it be said I don't say when I'm wrong! :)

• Members

you're not going to tell Phillip isn't gay?? Here he is with La Dickson...LOL...He is still good friends with her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrB3illJUwA&hl=en&fs=1 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

• Members

I guess it's tomato, tomahto. I like the laugh but mileage varies as they say. I also don't see "frat boy". IMO, Nick is a frat boy and that's how JM plays him. Adam is more like the snotty know-it-all mathlete who rolls his eyes at the frat boy he has to tutor.

Tricia Cast is incredible. Her Nina is heartbreakingly real. I would love for her to come back full time.

I cannot wait until Jill & Phillip III share a scene! It is going to be the best thing ever. That clip of Jill going off on Kay after P3's death (?) was spectacular.

• Members

LOL, DeeDee. I though frat boys were lazy. Maybe it's method acting.

If Cane is an Abbott, who might his mother be?

Though I agree, we can just write off Cane's DNA match as one of Chloe's machinations.

Still, I kind of like the idea of Cane being an Abbott because it rocks their family a bit and still keeps the Billy/Cane rivalry going.

I shudder to think of Jill's reaction when she learns that Cane is not her son!!!

Archived