Y&R- New mac is boring and robotic :(

• Members

I have tried giving this new Mac a chance but i just find her very boring. First of all she looks older then her age and looks nothing like Mac at all. Why doesn't she smile? she is just stiff and robotic. And really moody its kind of depressing to see her act this way i wonder how long this personality of her's is going to last :( it seems something permanent, even when she is with the playful Billy she doesnt smile that much.

I will like her better, when she lightens up a bit.

Ashley bashioum was my favourite Mac i know she was sullen and quite plain too but when she was happy she looked very cute. And as she grew older like in 2006 i liked her even more.

I also like Kelly kruger she is the closest to the original Mac and she had a sweetness about her. They should bring her back.

Rachel Kimsey and Clementine ford are too motherly looking for me. They look similar but nothing like Mac.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont care if Clementine ford is gay it has nothing to do with what she brings to Y&R because she will be playing a different character. But she needs to put life in her character, get her hair fixed (which i blame on the hair department of Y&R).

• Members

I like the character of Mac but there was still a balance between being moody and happy when AB and KK played her.

Rachel Kimsey wasnt like Mac at all, but i would of liked her in a different role, she seemed sweet and very pretty but was not Mac.

All im saying is that CF needs to put more life into her acting skills, at the moment she seems monotone and robotic and didnt even seem that shocked after, seeing Billy all those years it looks to me as if he is doing all the work in the scenes that they have together. Her looks can be changed, She should get back to looking like this, so much more believeable as Mac in this photo, and then i believe she can make the role her own.

288cvnt.jpg

• Members

I like her, but I also agree that her hair needs to be lightened a bit to bring out her facial features. I've always liked the Mac character. I think she does add something to the show. The character has integrity and cares about more than her latest bf.

• Members

I watched the L Word, but I didn't know she was a lesbian (not that it matters here). My problem is that all I think of when I see her is that BILLY IS GOING TO KICK IT WITH CYBIL SHEPARD. CF is the spitting image of her mother - she looks exactly like her. Not to mention, she looks a tad matronly for the role. Does she fit with Billy's crowd? Don't think so!

ANDREA

Archived