Y&R- New mac is boring and robotic :(

• Members

My problem with the new Mac is she doesn't have any chemistry with Billy. I don't see why Billy is so in love with her.

Oh - and get those bags from under her eyes. C'mon - her mom was the spokeswoman for Covergirl for chrissakes! I know she has access to some concealer.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Kimsey was a complete departure from the character. As far as I can see CF is a return to the original character. I'm glad because Mac is supposed to be unique. I'm interested in seeing her interaction with JT. They did have a baby together and I think Mac would fit better with him than Billy at this point. Vicky and JT need something to spice them up.

• Members

I liked Mac and JT together but I cant seem him with this depressing bore. But then again its not like he's getting much excitement with Victoria either, but thats another mess that needs to be handled. He and Kimsey's Mac worked together bc of her upbeat and fun personality. I dont see him clicking with this new Mac

• Members

Yes they do need to address those issues and correct them but not too much since Mac never was much for fashion and what not.

I'd also like to see if she has chemistry with Thad. I have to wonder though if Ford just isn't playing Mac as being very reserved and guarded with Billy as to why the chemistry isn't there or is it simply not there?

• Members

I agree it is too soon to write off Clementine.She is obviously being directed this way and is still adjusting to the role.

I think we need to get to know the character better.The references to Darfur need to be more explicit and we need to see her lighten up(at least some of the time)

From her entrance at the wedding,the story has been pretty much her feelings for Billy.I would think that yes,Mac would have some regrets about that,but in the time that passed she would have tried to move on(which happened onscreen with the JT relationship)

I think it would be good to see her bond with Murphy and perhaps do some charity project with him.It might help to establish this Mac if she formed new ties,rather than relying completely on the past,especially as the actors are both new.

Too many characters at the moment are locked into one story.eg Billy was made CEO and there was hardly a scene of him dealing with that challenge.If we saw that,it could add an extra dimension to the story and the character.

Archived