AMC: Thursday, APRIL 9, 2009

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good opening 10 minutes. Annie remembering how she didn't even know who Emma was and realizing how much she has put her through. It was a great scene.

J.R blasting Adam for sinking so much money into Fusion as Erica walks in:

"Investing in me was the best thing Adam ever did"

:wub:

• Members

Wow, this is looking like a Y&R thread with all the blacked out spoilers :lol: And yes Jonathan, I somewhat agree with you.... and I mean.... its not that out of the question considering the two character's histories.....

So..... Emma finally begins to UNDERSTAND just how sick mommy is. This is quite interesting. I really hope once Annie is released they focus entirely on rebuilding her relationship with Emma. It should be a long road.

I noticed the background music too AMS.... and wondered the exact same thing.

• Members

Emma/ GO 'HEAD little girl. She rocked it today. I also really enjoyed the Emma/Annie revelations.

Erica/Adam were awesome as always.

Zendall --- boring today.

Really happy they are bringing back Scott Chandler! Hard to imagine he was messing around with Greenlee and Gillian when JR was still a kid....now its like JR is older than him.

• Members

It was very Melrose-ish. But of course, there's Pratt.

Erica at the Chandler mansion was great, as usual. I like that she's become sorta maternal with JR and Colby, and I love her staying in Adam's orbit (wanting to take him to the hospital -- cute!). Brianne Moncrief has improved a good bit, I'm impressed.

I'm intrigued by Scott's return.

• Members

I love Adam and Erica! Does anyone remember a long long time ago when Erica found out she was still married to Adam and he would not give her a divorce? I remember one specific scene where he finally gave in. She said he didn't love him and you can see the pain in his face, but he let her go.

These two are magic together. I hope the show continues to explore their relationship.

• Members

I LOVED the episode, except Zendall scenes in hospital. Kendall, make up your mind or leave town with your sons...

The Chandlers/Erica scenes were EXCELLENT. Talking about recession and Chandler Enterprises going down was great.

Annie/Aidan scenes - GREAT.

Ryan being an idiot.. ugh...

Scott punching JR :lol: Go Scott! JR deserves it.

I stopped watching in February, when Bianca left and Sleeping Shrewella woke up, so, what happened to Crazy Bitch Doctor?

Archived