B&B Weekly Discussion

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Despite what Stephanie may have felt for Brooke, she did love her children. I felt she did a good job at seperating her hate from Brooke from Bridget and Rick and she accepted and cared for them bc they were Eric's children, who she did love. We obviously dont see it much now but she was alot closer to them when they were younger. She was genuine when she said she loved him as a child.

• Members

First of all, had to catch the show on CBS's website. Their online player is the WORST. I've never had so much trouble watching a show on any other network's website. Took me 45 minutes to watch a 20 minute show. TV.com was no better. For comparison, I was catching up on Lost on ABC's website flawlessly.

I'm glad we got Jackie back today. I liked the Jackie/Katie tension.

Bridget in disguise? Somebody is watching old episodes of B&B. First the stealing of designs, then a disguise. I wish we didn't know who the designer was and that there was some buildup to it. Jackie could have been alluding to it for a while. Then it could've been revealed, had Nick or Katie find out, and then get the story about wanting to do fashion forever or whatever.

Continued goodness of Stephanie and Rick. "Ridge always knew what kind of woman your mother was." Lol.

• Members

Oh...can Taylor STFU now? OMG...she's rewritten her entire boinkfest with Rick as nothing more than his need to get back at Ridge. WTF??? Hello, wasn't she trying to stick it to Brooke, because of Jack and Nick? And how the [!@#$%^&*] did Rick manage to nail Ashley to annoy Ridge? They got it on in Paris, before Ric came back to LA. Rick loved her skanky, overcollagened ass...and now she's blaming him. WTF.

Ugh...I f'in hate Taylor the Pious.

Oh..and Madame X sucks.

• Members

Taylor's hysterics are so jarring. HT really wants to act, bless her heart. And I have no sympathy for her whatsover. She played with fire and she got burned. She wouldn't listen to anyone when she had her hooks in Rick (to spite Ridge) and now her daughter is doing the same thing.

Madame X - gosh, Bridget deserves so much more. I'm rooting for her cause the show has made her into a doormat.

Where's DEACON!? I really want him back on this show. He could be brought back by Stephanie to wrangle Steffy away from Rick which would backfire of course.

• Members

Taylor had every right to get upset. Her daughter died not too long ago. Phoebe died bc she threw herself right in the middle of Rick's hate for Ridghe and now it looks like Steffy being stupid and naive is getting mixxed up in that. Its only natural for her to be super overprotective. I liked that her feelings on it werent about the fact that she was hurt over the fact that Rick would move on with her daughter but rather that Rick was using her daughter to hurt Ridge. And really can anyone blame her for thinking this? Rick has been super focused on hating and trying to hurt Ridge over the past few months. Just before Phoebe died, he tried to seduce Steffy to do just that. Now he has got Steffy hooked and in love with him and who's set to be the most pissed off about this? Ridge.

• Members

"You know what, I blaim Sally Spectra for this." LOL.

As cheesey as the Madame X thing is, apparently Bridget is actually a good designer. Hopefully we can get some actual competition going. Just PLEASE no Nick romance.

Tylo does angry a lot better than sad, IMO. I still remember that day years ago when she went in Stephanie's house and starting going crazy. She has something in her, it just doesn't come out much. When she and JMW were standing next to each other today...SUCH a good casting decision.

• Members

I remember those scenes too when Taylor started going off the angry deep end..."Don't Try to Stop Me!" and "I was a brood mare, just keep poppin 'em out for King Ridge!" being some of Taylor's choice lines...Tylo can play anger, really, really well. Like you say, there's something in her.

Today's episode was great. I happen to love the cheesy perfection of Madame X (loved that piano music when Nick took off her sunglasses)...Jackie flying around the office like a busy bee...Taylor exploding...Stephanie orchestrating the fall of Rick...Ridge and Eric designing...LOVE it!

• Members

I don't mind Taylor being angry or appalled at Ric and Steffy. What I'd prefer is that she'd stop rewriting her history to make her the victim of Rick's revenge scheme. And that she'd stop spouting psychobabble at family members while she does it.

Taylor not trusting Rick is one thing. More power to her. But it seemed to me she completely threw him under the bus to ease whatever guilt she feels over Phoebe's death. And honestly, I wish Rick would man up and tell everyone what a psycho Phoebe was that night. I thought they would get to that when Bridge was scraping Phoebe's fingernails in the morgue, but they seem to have skipped right over that part.

• Members

Actually, it is folks from the networks and magazines and so forth. They don't want their property distributed in advertiser-free ways. NOBODY really wins from such piracy.

Why do you think yr.globaltv.com is no longer US-friendly?

• Members

Who writes this trite? I am a master in the human mind, an expert on all things psychobabble related and you are being used by Rick.

Taylor totally re-wrote everything in her argument. She looked like a fool and did her foolish chicken dance to match her words.

Archived