AMC: Actress out!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which was the worst case scenario here IMO, although TB is probably out soon as well.

Guess we know who gets married.

I know the hardcore Zendall fans will be thrilled that Binks is out but I think, despite all the damage Pratt did, Bianca is still hugely popular and the Bianca/Reese pairing has a significant fanbase. Now they're going to get screwed and, quite frankly, I wonder if Eden Riegel will ever return to AMC again after this mess (and yes AMC does need Bianca, just not Pratt's Bianca).

• Members

I wonder where all these Reeks fans are? I have YET to see any

Regarding Nelson: I think the LAST thing he got right was the tornado for AMC, casting news, he's rarely ever right

Yeah I don't see her sticking around, otherwise it's gonna make TB look like a HUGE liar, with her pimping Reeks in the press, then Reese sticking around once Bianca is gone?

Don't think so

• Members

Charles Pratt is president of the Reeks fan club. Months and months ahead of Zach's pain, Zach's burden, no one understand him but his Reese.

I'm still baffled as to why they conned viewers about a lesbian romance when they never seemed to have any intention of writing any such thing.

• Members

Because they won't play with her sexuality, and they clearly will with Reese. They're not really writing for Bianca and haven't been throughout this "ground-breaking" story. I would have preferred Eden staying and Tamara going and them trying to repair some of the damage. I don't know why Eden would want to stay (or even come back again) though, it was like they "paid her back" for coming & going so much this time around.

• Members

Why would Eden want to stay? She was pushed to the background in favor of Prass's pet TB/Reese

TB told one of her fans who has a blog she was leaving in April, that was about a month ago that was reported. This fan had NO reason to lie either

April is 6 months from when she joined, I doubt that's "a little while longer" I think that's just her original contract.

I wouldn't be surprised if Eden asked to be let out of hers.

I seem to remember Nelson reporting that Robin Christopher was coming back to AMC as well, yeah not exactly reliable

Besides the soap mags would be making a big deal out of this. Like Bianca or not Eden is a beloved actress on this show, this would be BIG news to the soap mags

• Members

well that was unexepected.

i hope she stays and i hope zach leaves that horriod shrew he is with for Her.

to quote chasing amy "all a lesbian needs is a good deep dick" ... lol. j/k. i really dont feel that way.

but anything to end the toxicness that zendull has been to amc!

Archived